Exclusively for SME Manufacturers based in Swindon & Wiltshire
SWMAS can identify your specific business needs, and offer tailored solutions to help you address them.
A dedicated Manufacturing Specialist will take the time to understand where your business is now and work with you to design a bespoke support package to help get you where you want to be.
The result? Measurable, operational improvements for greater productivity and profit!
- Develop leadership skills and increase employee engagement
- Learn to apply best practice project management tools and techniques
Business Improvement Grants
- Up to £4000 of grant funding available to support investment in new equipment and technology
- Up to £4000 of grant funding available to support bespoke improvement projects
- Identify and overcome obstacles that limit manufacturing capacity
- Implement productivity improvement techniques to increase growth and profits
- Support to introduce new technologies, products, and materials
- Methods to help you achieve step-change improvements to products or services
Supply Chain Optimisation
- Diversify into new markets to seize new business opportunities
FULLY FUNDED FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM (SME) BUSINESSES BASED IN SWINDON & WILTSHIRE
This High-Value Manufacturing Advisory Programme (HVMAP) in Swindon and Wiltshire is supported by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).