Exclusively for Devon-based SME Manufacturers
SWMAS can identify your specific business needs, and offer tailored solutions to help you address them.
Our Manufacturing Specialists will take the time to understand where your business is now and work with you to design a bespoke support package to help get you where you want to be.
The result? Measurable, operational improvements for greater productivity and profit...
- Develop leadership skills and increase employee engagement
- Learn to apply best practice project management tools and techniques
Business Improvement Grants
- Up to £5000 of grant funding available to support investment in new equipment and technology
- Up to £5000 of grant funding available to support bespoke improvement projects
- Identify and overcome obstacles that limit manufacturing capacity
- Implement productivity improvement techniques to increase growth and profits
- Support to introduce new technologies, products, and materials
- Methods to help you achieve step-change improvements to products or services
Supply Chain Optimisation
- Diversify into new markets to seize new business opportunities
THIS SUPPORT IS FULLY FUNDED FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM (SME) BUSINESSES BASED IN DEVON
This High-Value Manufacturing Advisory Programme (HVMAP) in the Heart of the South West is supported by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).