What impact is the COVID-19 crisis having on the South West SME Manufacturing sector, and what support is needed to help businesses get through this difficult time?
Join SWMAS Director Nick Golding, who will share current advice and guidance for SME manufacturing businesses. Nick will also attempt to answer the questions most frequently asked by manufacturers since this coronavirus outbreak drastically changed our day to day lives.
This Webinar, aimed at SME manufacturers based in the South West of England, will help participants understand the support currently available to them, and help to clarify the steps they can take to mitigate the risk that this global health crisis poses to their business.
Discussions will centre around the following key areas:
- The main challenges faced by SME manufacturers as a result of COVID-19
- Production volumes based on product - which areas are struggling to keep up with current demand, and how can companies who are experiencing a dip in sales potentially help with this?
- An outline of financial support available to small businesses at this time
- Further information about the products urgently required by the NHS, and possible opportunities for companies to support this demand
- Q&A - we will attempt to answer your most pressing questions in line with the latest government guidelines
- To join this Webinar, you will need to use Chrome, Firefox, or Opera. Otherwise, you will be asked to download a small desktop application to take part
- This Webinar is open to 200 participants, and spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis