Are you ready to boost your business' productivity by at least 20%?
Join SWMAS and sister company, Exelin, for an interactive, half day, workshop designed to share our insights into identifying, prioritising, and implementing productivity improvements in your business.
Part of our “Productivity 2020" programme through which we are supporting manufacturers who want to achieve an increase of at least 20% in their productivity by 2020, this fully-funded workshop will focus on how productivity improvements can be made by engaging and working with your existing people and equipment, making reference to real-life case studies where measurable increases in productivity have been achieved.
During the workshop we will work through:
• Defining productivity across the “end to end” business processes
• The importance of aligning productivity improvement to overall strategic business objectives
• Simplifying the thinking through a product family approach
• Using measurement to identify the current state business performance
• Understanding performance trends through the lenses of the delivery, efficiency and quality and their impact on costs
• Mapping the gap between current performance and theoretical maximum through understanding of the process and operational constraints
• Developing and supporting internal “productivity leaders” to drive improvement
Who will benefit?
CEO's, Directors and senior leaders within companies of 25 employees or more are encouraged to attend. The aim is that you will leave knowing how to focus limited improvement resources in the right areas, ultimately inspiring you to drive further productivity improvements within your business.
*With thanks to the North Devon Manufacturers Association for their support