Looking for ways to increase productivity within your business?
Join our manufacturing experts on this fully funded* two-day programme and learn the four steps to trigger business improvement through positive change.
Step One: Leadership
First of all, discover how to lead, motivate, and manage people for better performance. This interactive session provides insight into:
- Your preferred Leadership Styles and how they influence your team
- Understanding of different leadership styles and when to use them
You will complete the session with three ideas as to what is possible going forward regarding the Management and Leadership approach in your business.
Step Two: Employee Engagement
Next, learn effective ways of encouraging your team to be involved in establishing and implementing actions for improvement. This thought-provoking session looks at how to better engage employees, and how, in doing so, we can drive up productivity in our businesses. We will highlight:
- Employee Satisfaction versus Employee Engagement
- The effect on your business between having engaged or disengaged employees
- Understanding employee engagement and highlighting that it is a Cultural Shift rather than a Programme
- Which factors increase employee engagement and how you can implement them in your business
Step Three: Lean
Now learn the Lean tools and techniques you can apply to take ownership of improving productivity and efficiency within your organisation. Another interactive session providing you with an overview of:
- 5 principles of lean
- Lean approach to protecting profit margins
- 7 wastes
- Introduction to lean tools and techniques
- Identifying projects within your business
Step Four: Effectively Manage Positive Change
Finally, discover important principles of successful Project Management - planning, implementation, team roles, and how to recognise/resolve issues to achieve business improvements. Aimed at supporting you in managing change through the business, you will explore:
- What is project management?
- What makes a good project manager
- Factors to support building a business case for change
- Introduction to basic project management tools
Inspire a positive culture change to trigger productive results!
Who Should Attend?
Team leaders and senior managers who are able to influence business improvement.
Please note: learning from all four steps of this programme is vital to help you promote change for increased productivity, therefore both days of this programme must be attended for maximum benefit. You may nominate a different delegate to attend each day.
Places are limited to one delegate per company per day and offered on a first come, first served basis - we strongly recommend early booking to avoid disappointment.
* Fully funded spaces on this programme are available for SME (small/medium enterprise) companies based in the West of England, Wiltshire, and Gloucestershire LEP areas.