Want to maximise profit by increasing productivity within your business?
Join our manufacturing experts on this fully funded* two-day programme and learn how to trigger business improvement through positive change in just four steps...
Step One: Leadership
Learn to lead, motivate, and manage people for better performance:
- Discover your preferred leadership styles and how this influences your team
- Understand different leadership styles and when to use them
This learning will help you to revolutionise your management and leadership approach.
Step Two: Employee Engagement
Encourage your team to be involved in establishing and implementing actions for improvement, exploring:
- Employee satisfaction vs employee engagement
- How engaged or disengaged employees can impact your business
- Ways to increase employee engagement
Step Three: Lean
An introduction to the Lean tools and techniques you can apply to improve productivity and efficiency within your organisation:
- 5 principles of lean
- Lean approach to protecting profit margins
- 7 wastes
- Introduction to lean tools and techniques
- Identifying projects within your business
Step Four: Effectively Manage Positive Change
Principles of successful Project Management to help you manage change throughout the business:
- What makes a good project manager
- Factors to support building a business case for change
- Introduction to basic project management tools
Inspire a positive culture change to trigger productive results!
Who Should Attend?
Team leaders and senior managers who are able to influence business improvement. This programme is aimed at SME (small/medium enterprise) manufacturing companies.
Learning from all four steps of this programme is vital to help you promote change for increased productivity, therefore both days of this programme must be attended for maximum benefit. You may nominate a different delegate to attend each day.
Who delivers this workshop?
Tony Mattravers, Manufacturing Specialist @ SWMAS Ltd
Tony has a wealth of Engineering, Project Management and IT expertise, as well as being a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt expert. He spends time with his clients to fully understand their business, enabling him to identify potential growth barriers, and equip them with the right skills, knowledge, and confidence to reach their goals.
Tony's passion for helping businesses is contagious and his straight talking approach is inspiring and motivating.
Book your place:
Places are limited to one delegate per company per day and offered on a first come, first served basis - we strongly recommend early booking to avoid disappointment.
*Fully funded spaces on this programme are available for eligible SME (small/medium enterprise) companies based in the South West*