Boost your productivity by at least 20%
Join Dorset EMC and SWMAS for an interactive, half day, workshop designed to share insights into identifying, prioritising, and implementing productivity improvements in your business.
Learn how productivity improvements can be made by engaging and working with your existing people and equipment, making reference to real-life case studies where measurable increases in productivity have been achieved.
The workshop includes a tour of the Tank Museum, and will cover:
• Defining productivity across the “end to end” business processes
• The importance of aligning productivity improvement to overall strategic business objectives
• Simplifying the thinking through a product family approach
• Using measurement to identify the current state business performance
• Understanding performance trends through the lenses of the delivery, efficiency and quality and their impact on costs
• Mapping the gap between current performance and theoretical maximum through understanding of the process and operational constraints
• Developing and supporting internal “productivity leaders” to drive improvement
Who should attend?
Senior leaders from Manufacturing SME's will benefit. The aim is that you will leave knowing how to focus limited improvement resources in the right areas, ultimately inspiring you to drive further productivity improvements within your business.
This workshop is completely free and funded by the European Regional Development Fund. It’s delivered by Dorset Growth Hub and WSX Enterprise. It is only open to Dorset, UK registered SME’s and aspiring entrepreneurs within home addresses in Dorset, UK postcodes.
Only one place allowed per business. Please contact the Growth Hub if you wish to reserve a space for another organisation or person.
Please also note that some sectors are not eligible for support on this programme due to Central Government Legislation. These sectors include: *Fishery & Aquaculture, *Primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products, *Coal, Steel and shipbuilding sectors,*Synthetic Fibres, *Generalised School Age Education, *Banking and Insurance Companies. (*please follow the link for full eligibility guidelines: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/15275/National_Eligiblity_Rules_V2.pdf)
Some Retail activities are also subject to ineligibility. Due to any ineligibility, we can only accept those who are eligible into our range of courses and workshops. If you require more information or are unsure if you are eligible for the support we offer, you can call us on 01202 607533 and a member of the Dorset Growth hub team will be happy to help