Learn how effective problem solving can promote a continuous improvement culture within your business!
This session will guide you through:
- What is meant by 'Continuous Improvement' and how it can be achieved in a manufacturing environment
- Proactive problem solving techniques
- The 8 Discipline (8D) approach and how it can be implemented successfully
- Tools to help generate ideas that solve problems
- Tried and tested Continuous Improvement models
Understand how to apply lessons learned to positively influence future business performance.
Who delivers this webinar?
To join this session, make sure you use the latest version of the Chrome, Firefox, or Opera browser.
If you are using a mobile device, we recommend that you download the relevant viewer app:
For Apple IOS CLICK HERE
For Android CLICK HERE
This webinar is part of the Manufacturing Resilience Programme from SWMAS - click here to view other sessions in this series that may be of interest to you!