Are you a company targeting an opportunity to supply the Hinkley Point C project, or are you in discussion with HPC contractors about potential work?
Back by popular demand, this interactive workshop, delivered by the Hinkley Supply Chain Programme, is designed to help you successfully complete the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ).
PQQ's are used by your potential customer to identify the most suitable suppliers, and who amongst them should be invited to tender for the contract.
To help prepare you for the PQQ process, and improve your chance of being invited to bid to supply the HPC project, this workshop will:
- Provide an in-depth look at Pre-Qualification procedures found in the nuclear sector
- Define the PQQ process from the customer's perspective
- Explore how best to answer the questions and what supporting documentation may be required
- Identify the main areas by which your PQQ submission will be evaluated
- Outline how best to plan for, and manage, the PQQ process
To be better equipped to successfully complete a Pre-Qualification Questionnaire, book your space on this fully-funded* workshop now.
* Which companies are eligible for funded workshop places?
This workshop is fully-funded for SME companies based in Devon, Somerset, Bristol, Bath and North East Somerset. If you are a south west supplier based outside these regions, funding may still be available - please contact us to find out more.