Are you a company targeting an opportunity to supply the Hinkley Point C project, or are you in discussion with HPC contractors about potential work?
Join us for this interactive workshop and find out how to successfully complete the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ), an important first step in the procurement process and your company's opportunity to highlight your key capabilities to potential customers.
To help prepare you for the PQQ process, and improve your chance of being invited to bid to supply the HPC project, this Hinkley Supply Chain Programme workshop will:
- Provide an in-depth look at Pre-Qualification procedures found in the nuclear sector
- Define the PQQ process from the customer's perspective
- Explore how best to answer the questions and what supporting documentation may be required
- Identify the main areas by which your PQQ submission will be evaluated
- Outline how best to plan for, and manage, the PQQ process
This workshop is fully funded for SME (small/medium enterprise) companies based in Devon, Somerset, Bristol, Bath & North East Somerset, and South Wales. If you fit this criteria, please select HSCP Funded Ticket and there will be no charge to attend (subject to completion of SME and De Minimis Declarations to confirm eligibility). Maximum of two attendees per company, one ticket required per delegate.
If you are an LE (large enterprise) or based outside of the above specified areas, there will be a charge of £125 to attend this event, which covers two delegates. Please select Non Funded Ticket and confirm the name, position, and email address of each attending delegate when you book on.
If you have any questions regarding this, please contact Maria Ison:
Tel: 0117 403 4661