Explore the drivers and benefits of not just 'good' design...but 'great' design!
Learn to incorporate an effective process to create sustainable products that successfully blend customer needs with business goals.
This session will cover:
- The benefits of 'best practice' design and how this can be driven within your business
- How innovation and sustainable design can create new opportunities
- The positive impact of spending sufficient time and resource at the design stage
- The simple principles of great design and how to incorporate this into your product roadmap
- How to balance and adapt design rules to suit your needs
- Adopting these points in future product development
Delegates will come away with an innovative outlook to help them consistently create great quality products for continued customer satisfaction.
To join this session, make sure you use the latest version of the Chrome, Firefox, or Opera browser.
If you are using a mobile device, we recommend that you download the relevant viewer app:
For Apple IOS CLICK HERE
For Android CLICK HERE
This webinar is part of the Manufacturing Resilience Programme from SWMAS - click here to view other sessions in this series that may be of interest to you!