Ensuring your staff are Suitably Qualified & Experienced Personnel (SQEP) is vital for all companies looking to supply goods or services into the nuclear market.
This fully funded* half-day workshop is delivered by a highly experienced nuclear training expert, and will help you to develop a distinct understanding of the SQEP process and making sure your employees are appropriately training and experienced for their role at all time. Discover:
- What SQEP means to you and your business
- Why SQEP is so important to the nuclear regulator
- Ways to apply and maintain SQEP requirements
- Tools to demonstrate an employee is suitably qualified
* Which companies are eligible for funded workshop places?
This workshop is fully-funded for SME companies based in Devon, Somerset, Bristol, Bath and North East Somerset, and South Wales. If you are a Large Enterprise (LE), or a South West supplier based outside these regions, there will be a charge of £125 to attend this workshop - please contact us to for more details.