The South West Growth Fund is designed to kick start investment and create 1,000 jobs in the South West of England. The scheme is collaboration between SWMAS Ltd, Plymouth University’s GAIN team, South West Water Business Services and the Western Morning News.
This scheme is now closed to new applications.
As part of the scheme £8.7m of grant funding is available to help unlock £22m of private sector investment across the South West. Our manufacturing specialists will be on hand to support firms to specify, embed and project manage their investments.
Grants of up to £1m are available to support:
• Capital Expenditure - investment in new equipment, technology and processes to realise enhanced adaptability, improved productivity and environmental performance
• Training - skills for your workforce to embed new technologies and processes, alongside strategic skills for management to explore new business models and opportunities
If you require support with your application or would like to explore how we can help you with project development and implementation, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following :
• company details including address and postcode
• anticipated project cost and timescale
• number of jobs being created as a result of your investment
Businesses can also apply for the South West Growth Fund direct by visiting:
(Please note this will take you through to a registration page as you will need to be registered with GAIN to proceed)
0845 608 3838*
- * Calls to our 0845 number cost 5p per minute, plus your phone provider's access charge.