Manufacturing Support Programmes tailored to individual business needs
SWMAS Ltd is delighted to announce that funded specialist support is now available to established high-growth potential SME manufacturers in the South West with a desire to innovate and grow.
Fully funded expert advice and hands-on support is available to eligible manufacturers through our team of experienced manufacturing specialists. The support is funded through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
With a broad and comprehensive diagnostic at the start of assistance, packages of support will be tailored to the individual needs of each business. Where required, financial assistance through easy to access grants will be available through the programme to support investment decisions.
Manufacturing support packages can include:
- Business Strategy – developing effective leadership, management and business strategy
- Operational Efficiency – identifying and overcoming obstacles that limit manufacturing capacity, business productivity, performance and growth
- Investment in Physical Capital – packages of grant funding to support investment in new equipment and technology
- Innovation – introducing new technologies, products, materials, ways of working to achieve step change improvements to products or services
- Supply Chains – supporting companies to diversify into new markets and seize new business opportunities
Working closely with the local Growth Hubs, SWMAS ERDF funded programmes provide support to manufacturers in specific Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas in the South West. The SWMAS Manufacturing Advisory Programmes are now operating across Devon & Somerset, Dorset, Gloucestershire and Swindon & Wiltshire.
Want to find out more about how SWMAS could support your business?
To find out more about your local Growth Hub and how they could help your business, click on their logo below
MANUFACTURING SUPPORT AVAILABLE UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2022
The programmes are part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and are delivered by SWMAS Ltd from October 2019 to September 2022. The programmes are receiving a total of £3.15M of funding from ERDF as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. Once fully operational, the programmes will support over 500 SMEs and create over 190 jobs in the South West, develop over 100 new products, and unlock over £2.5m of private investment.
These programmes build on the success of two recently completed ERDF funded projects (the Local Manufacturing Advisory Programme - LMAP & the High Value Manufacturing Investment Programme - HVMIP). Find out more about their achievements and how South West manufacturers benefitted.
01278 767 010