The race to net zero is on…turn this challenge into an opportunity!
Whether your business is currently considering how to reduce emissions or is well on its way to achieving carbon neutrality, this exciting new support programme can help...
Exclusively for small and medium-sized businesses in Plymouth!
Following the success of SWMAS’ Make it Net Zero Programme, Plymouth City Council will fully subsidise this support to help local businesses reach carbon neutrality by 2030, in line with their Climate Emergency Action Plan (CEAP).
Don’t miss this chance to access specialist, high-value support, at no cost!
Net Zero Specialists will work with your business to:
- Establish your benchmark emissions
- Develop a sustainable, net zero strategy
- Implement positive steps to achieve your goals
- Uncover significant financial savings as your journey progresses
What’s Included in the Programme?
Bespoke, one-to-one support, tailored to your business’s specific needs, to help you…
- Measure your company’s current carbon footprint
- Create your initial net zero action plan
- Discover a wide range of free and affordable methods to reduce both carbon emissions and business costs
- Access a range of trusted industry experts to help you at every stage of your net zero journey
- Achieve the Future Net Zero Standard Accreditation to publicise your position, monitor your progress, and benchmark your business against others in your sector
Funded spaces on this programme are limited, and will be offered on a first come, first served basis to small and medium-sized businesses in Plymouth!