We do not have any vacancies at present.
We do not have any contracts available at present.
Working for SWMAS
As an exciting, dynamic and growing business we are always keen to hear from talented individuals with industry experience and a desire to make a difference to manufacturing in the South West.
We have a culture of people development which is reflected by the outstanding quality of our team, the depth of experience and the passion we bring to our work. We operate in a complex environment, running projects with multiple partners and funding streams. We also work with a real diversity of businesses, from start-ups to multi-nationals. To thrive in this environment our team must combine their first rate technical and problem solving skills with agility, enthusiasm, dedication and an innovative mindset which embraces and thrives on change and new ideas.
If you are interested in joining our team, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.
- Self motivated and capable of working as part of a wider team and as individuals out in the field
- Great communicators, building effective and long lasting relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Innovative thinkers with the ability to develop and deploy new ideas
- Strong problem solving and diagnostic skills
Areas of expertise we are looking for
- General manufacturing: operational and leadership experience within the manufacturing sector
- Nuclear: civil nuclear, in particular nuclear new build and nuclear supply chains
- Administration: finance related administration, in particular grant approval and payment, ERDF related administration and compliance
- Project Management: proven experience delivering ERDF and other European and UK government funded projects and business support programmes